When Where
Saturday 2021-01-09 Nicolas Pietro 1/2 JOURNEE EXERCICES DVA/PELLE/SONDE AU PLATEAU DE SOMMAND (France / Chablais - Faucigny) NA|NA MAX: 10
+ short outing to Col de Chalune Note: 2x instructors. Each instructor will go with sub-group of 5 participants.
Saturday 2021-01-16 Guillaume Pietro Gaud Lucie Celine Oriol JOURNEE SECURITE (EXERCICES DVA) DANS LE JURA (France / Jura, Pays De Gex) NA|NA MAX: 30
Rendez-vous au parking sur la RN5, à mi-chemin entre La Vattay et Tabagnoz à 08:30.
Saturday 2021-01-23 Nicolas COL DE LA TULLE (France / Bornes) F|S2 MAX: 5
Subscriptions will open on Thursday @11AM (end @6.00PM), only online! No permanences until further notice... 2 members will be on a waiting list. All subscribers will receive a message on Friday morning. A short DVA training can be considered to be scheduled at the beginning of the outing.
Sunday 2021-01-24 Celine POINTE DE LA GAY DEPUIS L'ERMONT (France / Chablais - Faucigny) F|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-01-24 Guillaume LE RECULET DEPUIS THOIRY (France / Jura, Pays De Gex) PD|NA MAX: 5
sortie avec exercices pratique de manipulation de corde et mouflage prévoir materiel personnel: baudrier, 2 sangles, 2 anneaux de cordelette, 1 mousquetons à vis et 2 mousqueton simple pour les exercices casque de ski ou d'escalade OBLIGATOIRE

prévoir materiel personnel: baudrier, 2 sangles, 2 anneaux de cordelette, 1 mousquetons à vis et 2 mousqueton simple pour les exercices casque de ski ou d'escalade OBLIGATOIRE

Saturday 2021-01-30 Lucie CANCELED Petit Croisse Baulet depuis Megève (France / Aravis) F|S2 MAX: 5

Cancelled due to bad snow / avalanche / weather conditions.

Sunday 2021-01-31 Pietro CANCELED COL DES ECANDIES DEPUIS TRIENT (Suisse / Val De Trient) PD+|S4 MAX: 4

Cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS and replaced by Pointe Des Fires.

Sunday 2021-01-31 Celine POINTE DE SUR COU DEPUIS CHESNET (ORANGE) (France / Bornes) F|S2 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-01-31 Celine CANCELED LA DOLE DEPUIS ST-CERGUE (Suisse / Jura Vaudois) PD-|S2 MAX: 4

Cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS and replaced by Pointe de sur cou

Sunday 2021-01-31 Pietro TETE DE BOSSETAN DEPUIS L'ERIGNE (France / Haut Giffre - Aiguilles Rouges) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Replacing originally planned outing to Pointe des Fires due to avalanche risk
Saturday 2021-02-06 Arek CANCELED PIC CHAUSSY (Suisse / Alpes Vaudoises) PD+|S3 MAX: 4

Tentatively cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS.

Saturday 2021-02-06 Gaud POINTE DES CARMELITES DEPUIS LE REPOSOIR (France / Aravis) AD-|NA MAX: 5
Outing destination to be confirmed on Thursday 4th with snow conditions. 1500mD+ : participants in good physical conditions and experienced
Sunday 2021-02-07 Oriol TETE DE COMBAZ DEPUIS LES CONTAMINES (France / Beaufortain) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Plan de repli: Boucle au Col du Joly du à la méteo.
Sunday 2021-02-07 Guillaume CANCELED POINTE DES CARMELITES DEPUIS LES TRONCS (France / Aravis) PD|NA MAX: 5
starting point "centre nordique below "les troncs""

Outing destination could be modified with short notice according weather forecast and snow conditions // Ski or rock climbing helmet required // good ski technique (forest track ) // OUTING CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER FORECAST

Saturday 2021-02-13 Nicolas CROIX DE L'ECUELLE (France / Chablais - Faucigny) F|S2 MAX: 5
I'll send you a message by Friday, Nicolas
Saturday 2021-02-13 Oriol POINTE DE CHALUNE DEPUIS BONNAVAZ (France / Chablais - Faucigny) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-02-14 Lucie COL DE LA FENETRE / COL DE LA CICLE DEPUIS LES CONTAMINES (France / Beaufortain) PD+|S3 MAX: 5
Montée au Col de la Fenêtre, descente versant Ouest, remontée à la Cicle, descente. D+/- 1450m. COUTEAUX ET CRAMPONS requis (plaques de glace possibles sur la Voie Romaine) 1st up to Col de la Fenêtre, downhill on the West side, uphill to Col de la Cicle, d then finally downhill. D+/- 1450m SKI CRAMPONS + CRAMPONS (the Voie Romaine tends to be icy)
Sunday 2021-02-14 Pietro TETE PELOUSE DEPUIS LES CONFINS (France / Aravis) PD+|S3 MAX: 5
Saturday 2021-02-20 Celine AIGUILLE VERTE DU CHINAILLON ET ROC DES TOURS DEPUIS SAMANCE (France / Aravis) PD-|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-02-21 Lucie TOUR DU PIC DU JALLOUVRE (France / Aravis) AD|S4 MAX: 5
Saturday 2021-02-27 Nicolas CANCELED TOUR DE FAMELON DEPUIS LE SEPEY (Suisse / Alpes Vaudoises) PD|S2 MAX: 4

Tentatively cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS.

Sunday 2021-02-28 Pietro CANCELED POINTE DE MOLINE (TESTA GRISA) (Suisse / Valais - Alpes Pennines) AD-|NA MAX: 4

Cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS and replaced by Tardevant Ambrevetta (same date)

Sunday 2021-02-28 Pietro TARDEVANT, AMBREVETTA (France / Aravis) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-03-07 Gaud LES QUATRE TETES (VOIE NORMALES) (France / Aravis) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-03-07 Guillaume POINTE D'AREU DEPUIS ROMME (France / Aravis) PD+|S3 MAX: 5
Warning: Possible additional 400m D+ if we do a return journey to the "chalet de Mery" from the "tête du château"

Warning: Possible additional 400m D+ if we do a return journey to the "chalet de Mery" from the "tête du château"

Saturday 2021-03-13 Nicolas CANCELED COL DU PASSON DU COL DES GRANDS MONTETS AU TOUR (France / Mont Blanc) AD|S4 MAX: 5
Saturday 2021-03-13 Celine CANCELED POINTE DE LA GOLESE (DEPUIS LES ALLAMANDS) (France / Chablais - Faucigny) PD-|S2 MAX: 5
Saturday 2021-03-13 Nicolas POINTE DU MIDI (FROM LA SALLAZ/REPOSOIR) (France / Aravis) AD-|S4 MAX: 5
This outing shall be definitively confirmed because of the weather/snow conditions to come in the days ahead! Departure will be at the end of the Road to col de la Colombiere, after Le Reposoir Subscriptions on Thursday 8:45am-5pm
Saturday 2021-03-20 Pietro POINTE DES FIRES EN BOUCLE DEPUIS LA REVENETTE (VACHERESSE) (France / Chablais - Faucigny) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-03-21 Gaud CANCELED LE BUET PAR LE VALLON DE LA PIERRE A BERARD (France / Haut Giffre - Aiguilles Rouges) PD+|S3 MAX: 5

might be subject to change for a closer outing

Sunday 2021-03-21 Gaud GOLETTE DE L'OULE (France / Chablais - Faucigny) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Sunday 2021-03-28 Oriol LA TOURNETTE (NORMALE DEPUIS BELCHAMP) (France / Aravis) PD+|S3 MAX: 5
An absolute classique!: +1400m. Ski crampons compulsory. Ice-axe + crampons optional for those wanting to reach the summit (10m couloir)
Saturday 2021-04-03 Nicolas CANCELED WILDHORN (VIA CABANE AUDANNES) (Suisse / Alpes Bernoises) PD+|S4 MAX: 4

Tentatively cancelled due to the COVID related guidelines from the FFS.

Saturday 2021-04-10 Guillaume CANCELED Col du Chardonnet (France / Mont Blanc) PD|S3 MAX: 5
Saturday 2021-05-01 Guillaume CANCELED REFUGE DES ECRINS (France / Ecrins) PD+|S3 MAX: 5
WE in Ecrins, details to come later
Saturday 2021-05-15 Guillaume CANCELED COL DU TOUR NOIR PAR LE GLACIER DES AMETHYSTES (France / Mont Blanc) PD+|S3 MAX: 5